To become a member...
- Contact Karin Lenk at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 229 39 78 to request your membership application
- Find more information about membership and our activities below
All new members receive a Welcome Pack comprising our latest major research projects and all relevant information about our activities.
- Become part of a think-tank that helps to bridge the gap between market participants, regulators and academics, in a moment of intense regulatory activity.
- Be informed first about our research projects and gain preferential access to Task Forces.
- Attend high-level research seminars and workshops on topical and technical issues.
- Obtain a complimentary copy of each publication.
- Attend our Annual Dinner-Debate and our Annual Conference, where relevant market issues are discussed with high-level policy-makers, academics and industry practitioners.
- Gain access to our statistical package, a comprehensive overview of Europe’s capital markets.
- Access our expertise, engaging with our researchers in private meetings or joining our conference-calls and webinars.
- Receive a quarterly newsletter with concise account of the outcomes of our research and events.
- Support policy-oriented research aimed at enhancing the efficiency, growth and better regulation of European capital markets.
Ordinary membership is open to institutions, associations and corporations in the financial sector and industry as well as universities and business schools. There are three different types of membership options at ECMI.
- Founding Member
- Corporate Member
- Academic Institution
As soon as ECMI's Membership Committee has accepted your application you will be invoiced the annual fee. You will then be invoiced annually on the day you first became member. Please make sure the billing information is complete. Notice of cancellation should be given at least 3 months prior to the issuance of the next membership bill.