Getting in touch
For any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we are pleased to help and happy to receive feedback.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter and information about our publictions and events, please follow the link: Subscribe
- If you wish to become a member of ECMI, please follow the link: Become a member
- To contact one of our research staff directly, please follow the link: Researchers
- For any other queries, please use the contact details below
Arriving at ECMI
ECMI is located in Brussels (Belgium), where the European Union is headquartered. Brussels is conveniently situated:
- It is accessible by train given international high-speed connections to the United Kingdom (Eurostar), Germany (ICE), France (Thalys) and the Netherlands (Fyra), which can be booked through the international webpage of the Belgian train operator SNCB/NMBS (www.b-europe.com)
- It is accessible by air transportation through the Brussels National Airport in Zaventem (www.brusselsairport.be)
ECMI has its offices at the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS) at 1 Place du Congrès/Congresplein (1000 Bruxelles/Brussel). CEPS is located in the administrative centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport:
- Metro: Lines 1 and 5 (stop Parc/Park) | Lines 2 and 6 (stop Madou)
- Train: Local connections to Gare Centrale/Centraal Station (note that international trains only arrive at Gare du Midi /Zuid Station)
- Tram: Lines 92 and 94 (stop Congrès/Congres)
To plan jour journey by public transport within Brussels please visit the webpage of the local transport provider STIB/MIVB (www.stib.be). You may also plan your journey by public transport within Brussels using Google Maps (http://maps.google.be).
Alternatively, the local taxi company Taxi Bleus has experience in driving people to and from CEPS/ECMI; to book a taxi call +32 2 2 68 00 00.
1 Place du Congrès
+32 2 229 39 78
+32 2 219 41 51